Self Touchers

Adult site reviews

Name:
Location: Denmark

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Throatjobs

I love deepthroat sites, I always ask my girlfriend if I can throat fuck her, she is always... But'll gag on your cock... Well duh! Anyways when she doesn't let me fuck her throat then I look elsewhere to get my need satsfied. ThroatJobs is one of those sites that fills me with satisfaction.

The site tour is super easy to navigate and I love how they have named some of the ways to throat fuck a girl like: The rocking chair, Nose pinch job etc.

Video

The videos are super hardcore and super easy to navigate and play. So you shouldn't have any problems with it.

Pictures

There is about 75-100 pictures of each episode. All tgirl pictures have been shot by digital camera so the quality is really good.

Updates

Every week a new deepthroating whore is added to Throatjobs.com

Formats

Video: Windows Media Player
Pictures: JPEG

Pricing

3 Day Trial - $4.88 Both CC & Check
Monthly - $24.88 Both CC & Check
1 Month by Phone - $34.95

Overall

Throatjobs.com is a worthy componet to WillSheGag.com I hold a membership at both sites, as they have different girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home