Self Touchers

Adult site reviews

Name:
Location: Denmark

Sunday, January 09, 2005

TGirlIsland

My good friend Boss asked me to review one of his new sites as he was really proud of it. So he send me a few urls and free passwords. I love those free passwords ;) Anyhow the first was this one called T Girl Island. TGirl means Transexual girl but some also suggest that the T is for the balls and the cock hanging down, so now you know. Anyhow TGirl sites really freak me out, because some of those tgirls are actually kinda hot and it makes me wonder exactly what I would do if I met one at a club where i was hammered as hell... Would I hit it, with the cock or my hand, haha!

But back to the serious part. Tgirlisland is a really well done site. All videos and pictures are exclusive, so you wont find these girls and videos anywhere else. The navigation both in the tour and members area is super easy to handle and it should take you no time to figure it out. Now on to the video review.

Video

The videos navigation is really easy. You click the tgirl you like and it will bring you to their subpage. After that you choose which quality you would want it in... high or low, you can then stream or download the file to your computer.

Pictures

There is about 75-100 pictures of each episode. All tgirl pictures have been shot by digital camera so the quality is really good.

Updates

Each week there is added a new tgirl under TGirl of the Week when you log in.

Formats

Video: Windows Media Player
Pictures: JPEG

Pricing

3 Day Trial - $4.88 Both CC & Check
Monthly - $24.88 Both CC & Check
1 Month by Phone - $34.95

Overall

Overall this is surely one of the top ranking shemale (tgirl) sites out on the web. The site is still new and fresh but I expect this one to be all over the web within a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home