Self Touchers

Adult site reviews

Name:
Location: Denmark

Sunday, January 09, 2005

BigNaturals

BigNaturals was created to satisfy the real boob lover, meaning if you're into big fake silicone tits then this site is definately not for you. BigNaturals is all about natural tits and the bigger they are the better. Infact you won't find any girls on this site that has smaller tits than a triple D, yes a triple D I said. So in the sense of Al Bundy these are Biguns ;)

But let's cut the introduction and go straight to the review of the members area.

When I first logged into the BigNaturals members area my first thought was wow is this ever a dull design and I had to tweak my eyes just to see the thumbnails. But after I had surfed the members area a little and watched a few movies I started to like the design, as it is very surfer friendly and very easy to navigate around.

BigNaturals Pros +

+ Easy navigation
+ 140+ girls
+ Exclusive girls
+ Bonus access to these sites Captain Stabbin, Boys First Time, All Amateur Movies, Mike's Apartment, Milf Hunter, 8th Street Latinas, Tranny Suprise, Street Blowjobs, Wives In Pantyhose, Topshelf Pussy, Mega Cock Cravers, In The VIP, We Live Together, Euro Sex Parties and First Time Auditions
+ Some girls have more than one episode

BigNaturals Cons -

- Thumbnails are too small
- Some of the older episodes don't have video, but this is only on a few of the girls but still kinda annoying if you feel like seeing that particular girls tits bounce.
- To many softcore movies. Again this is up to the individual and some might prefer to keep the fantasy of a girl by not seeing her get fucked. But I'm a hardcore person and I would very much like to see a girl such as Ines get fucked hard and see those big tits bounce back and forth.

Overall Grade of BigNaturals.com

BigNaturals definately pass the tests with flying colors.
And I give the members area 8 out of 10.
But if the owners of Bignaturals read this review then please do something about the thumbs. I really don't feel like using the windows magnifier just to see how a girl looks like... I'm not that old yet :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gef said...

That's too funny! But where do you get that info?

G

My Gay Zone

August 3, 2006 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home